[DeTomaso] Wheels - New Source - Group Buy

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Fri Sep 24 23:08:37 EDT 2010

Bill

Your new Fiske's are hub-centric.  It means the wheels fit snugly on the
hub's centered  protrusion made into its mounting surface that has an
outside diameter measuring 2.41".  When the wheel is positioned on this
center flange, it is centered on the hub without the need to be located, or
centered,  by the 5 lug studs.  This reduces the side loading on the studs
and minimizes vibrations from potential misalignment.

JT