[DeTomaso] Harness bar

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 24 21:53:34 EDT 2010

I think you are being unreasonable.  These days, $50 barely buys a nice
dinner for 2.  Life is way too short to get upset about this.

I have a Hall roll bar.  It does not interfere with AC lines.  You have to
drill 3 holes in the rocker on each side, plus it bolts where the seat belts
mount by your shoulder on the firewall.  The 3rd leg mounts to the floor on
the passenger's side - 2 more holes.  I like it, but I don't use it on the
street.