[DeTomaso] 5 or 6 point harness with out dedicated racing seat

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:37:33 EDT 2010

Thanks mike,
I was sble to locate a pair of submarine belt grommets made specifically for
modifying seats to accept sub belts mounted in the proper position so the
intersect the cam lock at the proper angle. I still need to install them (
as soon as my harnesses and harnesses arrive and I locate a new harness bar.
Boyd