[DeTomaso] List access test: @list.realbig.com vs @realbig.com> DON'T send HTML!!

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 24 21:25:45 EDT 2010

In a message dated 9/16/10 22 44 52, rlbpantera at earthlink.net writes:

> Normally I just type without any fancy stuff (HTML) and Thunderbird (my
> mail program) "auto detects" this as just text and sends text. The
> problem occurred (and has before) when I forward something that was sent
> to me that has HTML.

Richard,

The problem occurs also because the list will not ever accept any forwarded
messages, HTML or not.

How do it know that a message is forwarded rather than originally
generated?   That's PFM, I don't know the answer.   But I know that if I want to
'forward' something, I have to copy and paste the raw text into an original
message.