[DeTomaso] Harness bar

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 19:57:26 EDT 2010

No. I wanted seller to retain payment in full plus additional $10.00 to
cover pay pal fees on $51.00 bill Including shipping So seller received an
additional $10.00 above the agreed upos price including shipping. I wanted
seller to use ups settlement to provide harness bar that he agreed to
provide and I agreed to buy. I even offered to pay the difference between
the original price I agreed to pay and the additional amount neccesary to
pay for the replacement bar and shipping form the procedes of the UPS
settlement. The seller instead opted to profit from his faulty packaging and
even though he would be recieving ten dollar smore then he had expected to
recieve he instead opted to renege on our deal so he could pocket an extra
$40.00 and I would be stuck with no harness bar and would now have to pay
more then double to aquiere the harness bar I was attempting to purchase.
Under contract law the seller would be legally bound to deliver the harness
bar and he would have to cover any additional expense. I am willing to pay
the additional expense and the seller would be recieving everything he had
expected to be paid plus and additional $10.00 for accepting Pay pal.
Instead
he has chossen to profit from his negligence and cause me to pay more then
double for the harness bar I was promised
. Have I explained the issue clearly enough now?
Hugh Boyd Casey