[DeTomaso] Rear Louvers on a Pantera

WLHPANTERA at aol.com WLHPANTERA at aol.com
Fri Sep 24 16:14:10 EDT 2010

OK, let me make this clear.  I did not install the pop-up roof.   The BOZO
who owned it back in 1977 DISCO TIME cut the hole.  I got rid of  it along
with the molded in flair (not wing) on the back of the deck lid and the
Klaxon OOOhgo horn.  No I'm not kidding.  Die Disco DIE!

In a message dated 9/24/2010 12:41:16 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,