[DeTomaso] Race Mangusta and looking for an L dash

Kurt Byrnes kdb at kbyrnes.com
Fri Sep 24 13:03:50 EDT 2010

  I was racing my vintage MG at Watkins Glen a couple weeks ago and Lilo
Zicron was there with his Mangusta.  Unfortunately, even though I wasn't
far from him in the paddock, I never managed to make contact or see him
running on the track.  I don't know a lot about Mangusta but his car
appeared to be prepped very well.  I did however, get a few pictures of
his car which can be seen at http://tinyurl.com/2d7pnqu  Also, I took
part in a reenactment of the old race course through the town of Watkins
Glen where I got to talk with a couple Pantera owners and saw a nice,
original sea foam green car on display.  Great fun.

I'm also looking for a later, L dashboard in any condition to upholster.