[DeTomaso] FW: Rear Louvers on a Pantera

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:50:27 EDT 2010

Hey Rob,

 by the time I saw your email the louvers on ebay appeared to have been
removed, but there was a 71 on ebay in colorado a couple weeks ago, at "the
mustang ranch", and its still on my watch list. It sold with the buy-it-now
of 26,500 after just a day or two listed. It appeared that someone got a
really good deal. It was a slightly modified driver, minimal rust visible,
older restoration/ well kept black car with rocker logos. Anyway, it had
louvers and it was the first time I (in my short history now with the car)
had seen louvers on one. I agree that they arent really for me but they
caught my eye. Attached are some images of that car.

Obviously the list wont get the images but if anyone is interested I can
send pics, or im sure you can search ebays completed listings for a 71
pantera, it was item number 280560119548

Cullen