[DeTomaso] Rear Louvers on a Pantera

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Sep 24 10:51:36 EDT 2010

A Pantera owner here in Spokane purchased his Pantera with the
louvers.  He has since taken them off and put small chrome hole plugs
in the deck lid where they mounted.  It's very nice looking, though
his car -is- white so the chrome is not extremely obvious.  A very
reversible kind of thing, though it does leave holes.  I think the car
looks sharp with or without them; it really may boil down to how you
feel on any given day.

Now... on my Mach I, the car -only- looks right with them on.  :)

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home