[DeTomaso] Stock Flywheel Question- Lesson on Ford numbers!!!

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 14:37:30 EDT 2010

Sean,

Don't despair, these little things can be annoying, but perseverance will prevail.

The only other thing that chagned as I recall was the flywheel refacing, so at this point I would be inclinded to find a used stock flywheel. They should be available relatively cheap or a local Pantera owner may have a spare kicking around in the garage as a loaner.

Julian