[DeTomaso] Pantera for Sale

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 10:03:46 EDT 2010

Is there anything that hasn't been posted here....really.

The fact remains that Panteras for whatever reason seem to attract the same
personality type
worldwide ( notable exceptions know who they are ).

You have Mad Dawg at the extreme end ( Nothing but love baby!)
and others, crazy but less daring at the other.

I would hazard to profile us all as

Type A Personalities

Loyal to Family and Friends ( probably to a fault )

Business Owners or upper management

Family Oriented ( but were formerly all man whores )

Likes Spots, but few of us would paint our faces and dress up.

Have other interests ( if not lots of them ) that complete for disposable
income with the Pantera )

Mechanically inclined.

All had jobs as teenagers and worked on their first cars themselves.

OK, about now, some dude on the list is goinf to pop up and say I'm wrong,
that he simply loves the car for its lines,
played with Barbie Dolls and now works as a Fashion Designer......NOT!

Michael Shortt