[DeTomaso] NPC - Fwd: Seeking display cars for the Texas Museum of Automotive History

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Wed Sep 22 22:14:25 EDT 2010

FYI

____________________________________
 From: wilbert at tmah.org
To: wilbert at tmah.org
Sent: 9/22/2010 5:51:38 P.M.  Central Daylight Time
Subj: Seeking display cars for the Texas Museum of  Automotive History in
Fair Park

Fellow Car  Enthusiast
We are opening the Texas Museum  of Automotive History in Fair Park this
fall. We are seeking special race cars  and commercial cars to display in the
museum, manufactured between 1901 and  1984. The cars  will be displayed
with attribution to the owners or “anonymous” as desired by  the owner. The
museum is organized as a 501-c-3, a not for profit Texas  corporation. Cars
can be left “on Loan” and retrieved at any time by  the owner or donated
outright to the museum.
Our Grand Opening Gala will be held on  November 20th, 2010.
Please share this email with your car  club members and fellow car
enthusiasts and ask them if they have an interest  in:
-       Displaying cars  at the museum
-       Donating cars  to the museum
-       Attending the  VIP Opening Gala November 20th, 2010 (from $325 for
an individual  ticket)
-       Becoming a  Lifetime Charter Member of the museum ($1,000)
-       Becoming a  Corporate Sponsor
-       Becoming a  museum volunteer or a Friend of the Museum
Additional information can be  found at the museum website: _www.tmah.org_
(http://www.tmah.org/)   If you are interested in  Corporate Sponsorship or
Patron level donations, please call Wilbert Grinsven,  General Manager at
214-543-7047 or reach Wilbert by email at: _wilbert at tmah.org_
(mailto:wilbert at tmah.org)