[DeTomaso] HID Conversion Info

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 16:56:44 EDT 2010

Good info and I must admit I had considered upgading my Pantera's Quad headlights to HID on the basis that Kirk Evans and others offered HID versions, thus assuming they were the same lens units fitted with ballasts and ignitors. Well I just looked up the Hella 90mm units Kirk and others use and although similar the HID version has 20% (0.8") more depth in the lens housings.

Julian