[DeTomaso] Bolts for sets

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Wed Sep 22 12:50:41 EDT 2010

          Thomas,
             I was assuming the conversation was referring to the 1971 - 1974 US spec Pantera for which my information is correct. Hence the reference to the "FORD" parts manual. The later (1980's  on ) GTS , GT 5 , and GT 5s cars had an entirely different floor pan and , as you stated , did not require the aluminum spacers as the "early cars " used.
          It's been a while since I wrenched on a GT5 or GT5s car and did not remember the seat hardware difference ! Touche !
                                                                                       Les