[DeTomaso] BUD HOWER FINISHES SILVER STATE

Bob Radefeld bob at dodgecarroll.com
Mon Sep 20 10:42:36 EDT 2010

NEVER a doubt in MY MIND that you'd start & finish the race my friend - guess I know you too well & your attitude to always finish what you start!!!!  :o)) I told Dawgy to QUIT pacing the floor the other day 'cause you'd make TPR & all Pantera owners PROUD - but, he didn't listen to me & was still an excited puppy!!!  CONGRATULATIONS on your receiving the "Ironman Award" for 2010 - I think if TPR ever gave two of them out in one year you would have deserved & received them BOTH this year - YOU 'DA MAN of 2010!!!!!! It's good that you're taking more time on your trip home - that one day 1200 mile trip out was just TOO MUCH! Looking forward to talking to you when you get back home.

Your bud,

Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld