[DeTomaso] Centerforce dual friction disk from Ford Racing

Edward Comber eds73l at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 12:56:18 EDT 2010

I bought a ram fly wheel for the "P" car and then got a centerforce clutch assembly and had to drill holes for the matching bolt up. I called centerforce and they sent me a bolt pattern lay-out for that. I think I still have it if needed, let me know. It was not a big deal to drill & tap the thing but I am a Tool & Die maker so was elementary stuff. It has been on the car for about 7 years and have had no problems.

Good Luck
Ed