[DeTomaso] Centerforce dual friction disk from Ford Racing

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 18 20:14:03 EDT 2010

Webers.

It's a copy of the filters that used to be available from the vendors.
Since Webers aren't as popular as they once were (EFI taking over), the
Weber filters are hard to find.

There's a set on ebay right now, but they only show up about once a year.

The top should arrive in 3-4 weeks from emachine shop.