[DeTomaso] Filtering EBay

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 20:12:10 EDT 2010

My Ebay homepage summary is set up in Ebay Motors, so unless I choose to widen searches to "All Ebay Categories" it just looks for car stuff. A simple -arctic would cut the search in half in the past, but there are more and more multiple listings for crap appearing everyday.

What is it with sellers they feel they need to list the same item (usually car covers, tankpads and wheels) 100 times right after each other? Are they really naive enough top believe I'm more likely to buy their product, just because it's listed a 100 times?

Julian