[DeTomaso] Filtering EBay

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Sep 18 17:31:50 EDT 2010

Here's what I did:

Put detomaso Pantera in main search window, choose ebay motors or "cars, trucks, accessories" or similar from the drop down menu in the next box over.  click search

it takes you to ebay motors.  in the right box, choose "cars and trucks" from the new drop down menu

Only detomaso Pantera cars and trucks display

Jim