[DeTomaso] Sugar "Boxer" Scoop

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sat Sep 18 06:28:16 EDT 2010

It makes a good base to start. It is warped and wavy. The arch sags in the
middle. I'll have to do alot of glass work to make it good.
I cut the bolts off the ends so I could work with it on the car, so I can't
return it. I have intentions of making a cold air intake system for my
stacks.
Anyway, the ration of good/bad parts is about 50% anyway.
I was going to buy one from PI, but their prices don't come close to the
website prices.
Larry Stock has them but ....
Will