[DeTomaso] Best font for DeTomaso

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Fri Sep 17 19:48:32 EDT 2010

Ken,

I would think scanning or importing a digital logo and sending the image to a letter cutting printer would be the way to go.  The DeTomaso scrip seems too stylized to be duplicated by available fonts.
I swear within the past year somebody offered to do this for anybody that wanted them as long as you pay for the high heat paper but I can't find the email or post to follow up.  This is on my short list of projects to tackle so if we can come up with a good digital image and the correct high heat media I think we can make labels at what ever size we like.

John