[DeTomaso] Pantera Wheel Specs?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 15:45:15 EDT 2010

I know that there have been a lot of posts regarding wheel fitment.  Is there an accepted set of Pantera wheel specs posted anywhere?  In addition to width and offset specs, I have run into a couple instances where big aftermarket wheels don't clear big calipers, and people (e.g., Boyd) bought wheels that didn't center on the hubs.  We could avoid all this with a good set of specs.  Can anyone suggest a starting point?

We really need drawings as part of the specs to show exactly what each dimension means.

Ken