[DeTomaso] 5 or 6 point harness with out dedicated racing seat

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:29:56 EDT 2010

Their argument is/was that you were on company property doing work related
activities.
Many big companies are doing that these days.
You're not allowed to use your cell phone while driving to work and back,
etc.
Which, by the way, I firmly agree with.... the number of times I've had to
avoid some idiot busy talking or texting away on their phone while driving
is ridiculous.