[DeTomaso] 5 or 6 point harness with out dedicated racing seat

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 08:35:53 EDT 2010

Asa,
Just out of curiosity, why would you want a reclining seat as opposed to a
fixed    back seat that already has the 5th slot? I have seats now that are
similar in style to the corbeau reclining seat (only leather) and they
werevery difficult to fit into the car. I haven't tried a helmet yet but I
think it might hit the roof.
Boyd