[DeTomaso] List access test: @list.realbig.com vs @realbig.com>

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 21:05:16 EDT 2010

  /Dave,

*Bingo*. Thanks for the tip. I went back and checked my posts this year.
Most were text only but some had HTML. Only the text only ones got
through. They were all addressed to @realbig.com. So I looked around on
the list info page and the "membership reminder" email to see if missed
something about HTML only. If there is, I couldn't find it. Maybe it
just applies to the old @realbig.com address. Anyway, seems like it
should be fixed, at least by sending out a rejection email with the
reason. /

As a test, I'm sending out copies of this to the list to both addresses
with HTML and text only to see what happens. Sorry for the spam.

This is the text only version
Richard

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera<atsign>  earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page:http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera
Mammoth Lakes Vacation Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760) 934-6758
Condo web address:http://home.earthlink.net/~rbarkley