[DeTomaso] Kirk Evans "Kirby Wing" wanted

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:05:43 EDT 2010

Rob,

I'll take that as _THE_ supreme complement. Thanks!

I got my 'Turbo wing', as it used to be called, via Dennis Quella at Pantera
Performance Center. And yes, Kirk Evans originally made it... may still.
Quella supplied the slats as well, but I got both items back in the
mid-80's... They are both hard to find. I'd call Dennis and see what he
knows about either. You never know... he might even have one or both or know
where to find them.

The slats I have are from Mind Train. Long time out of business, but as Dan
Mixon said, if you keep your eyes open, they do rarely pop up for sale. Keep
an eye on the For Sale section at the back of the POCA magazine.
I have seen other versions of the slats, but the Mind Train version quality
is the best, IMHO.

Good luck!

Kirby

PS: Thanks for the reminder...  I'll change the name on the website picture
of your car tonight when I get home.