[DeTomaso] List access test: @list.realbig.com vs @realbig.com>

Richard Barkley rlbpantera at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 13:19:12 EDT 2010

  Last week I submitted a couple of posts that never appeared in the
archive or in my daily summary. I was not sent a posting notification or
a rejection notice (for sending from an unregistered email addr). The
emails were sent to detomaso at realbig.com (which I've been using for
years without problem) instead of detomaso at list.realbig.com (as is has
been listed as the correct addr since about feb '07 - guess I wasn't
paying attention).

If this was the problem, and the acceptance of @realbig.com no longer
works, I'm guessing there are a number of other clueless folks like me
who are not getting their posts through. If this is so, they should be
notified with a modified rejection notice saying they need to resubmit
using detomaso at list.realbig.com.

--
-----
Sincerely, Richard Barkley

To Ski or not to Ski, that is the question!

Richard Barkley (310) 373-6695 (home)
E-mail:  rlbpantera<atsign>  earthlink.net
ZONKEY'S home page: http://home.earthlink.net/~rlbpantera
Mammoth Lakes Vacation Condo: 2BR+loft/3Bath - Horizons 4 #186 (760) 934-6758
Condo web address: http://home.earthlink.net/~rbarkley