[DeTomaso] Kirk Evans "Kirby Wing" wanted

robert stewart rspink2012 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 13:13:44 EDT 2010

I had the pleasure of a a quick ride in Kirby's Pantera on the weekend.  The car
is fantastic.  I would like to get a wing like the one that is on Kirby's car
(that I believe that was originally made by Kirk Evans)

If anybody has one that they are not using please let me know.

Well I am at it I like the slates on Kirby's car as well - does anyone have a
set of those available.

Sorry Kirby not trying to copy but really like the look.

If your are not sure what wing I am talking about I have attached a link below.
While you are at it feel free to admire some of the other great cars owned by
members of Space City Panteras. Mine is the one labeled Dave Tureaud which I
bought some months back.

Thanks

http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/membercars.html