[DeTomaso] detomaso harness bar

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 03:01:35 EDT 2010

Tom it is a custom bolt in 1.75 x .120 gauge cage. And as Jack says it is not a real race car but I give Dick Drenske all the credit for the work. ;-]>

He used reinforced mounting plates for support and you can't squeeze a greased string between bars and interior. He mounted the front bar 4 inches forward of where the Hall cage is which I originally had to keep well ahead of the helmet/head.....Mike Cook blessed the cage as one of the best bolt in cages he had ever seen. It also met SCCA/F1A/SCTA/ORR tech up to Unlimited division speeds but it still takes up way too much space in a otherwise small cockpit of a modified street car. The upside besides passing tech is it is not difficult unbolting it....its a pain to reinstall.

Yea on rear bar.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com