[DeTomaso] SILVER STATE - It's Not Too Late to Register for SSCC - 9/16-19/10

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 00:43:29 EDT 2010

Yo my peeps,

See Steve Waldman's email below.  Make sure if you are considering running your Pantera you have a minimum of V speed rated tires (Touring Division). If you have any other questions let me or AJ know.

Right now the only Pantera registered to run is Bud Hower out of Nebraska who is a SORC veteran....and he is planning to drive to Ely Nevada, run the course and drive the Pantera back to Nebraska. Bud is HARD CORE.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com