[DeTomaso] Wheels - New Source - Group Buy

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 21:57:12 EDT 2010

I'm not going to do that, do the research, find out where some folks have
their wheels made for yourself.

Most are not doing that, some bought from another source who told me
DIRECTLY they stopped buying from them
and had their wheels copied in China.
Buy from whomever you want, the wheels that I'm offering are made by Wheels
by Boyd,
you can also buy them direct from them at the higher retail price, I'm
offering a discount from that to
 jump start the order process. If you want to play, please do, if you want
to research wheel sources, please do.

You know where mine will come from, it's not going to be a secret, see if
the others will share their source with you.

I hope to be able to keep a set or two around for quick shipping if this
takes off.

You know the people behind them and the longstanding reputation for quality
workmanship.

Other vendors have their sources and that's their business, I did my own
research when I was shopping for myself.

I buy other things from these vendors and I want to remain a customer for
everything I won't be selling.

This is a glorified hobby endeavor, I certainly won't get rich or even
subsidize the warehouse space these will eventually take up,

There was lots of chatter about wheels, I did my due diligence, did the
research, made the decision to play on a larger level and

developed a size chart with the vendor specific to our cars and to respond
to everyone's common questions, size combinations

and at a reasonable pricing, printed upfront in the email. the only
difference will be finish upgrades or shipping charges based on
destinations.

I will be having mine made as well, 17 x 8 fronts, 18 x 11 rears, Campy
Clones, powder coated in Argent Silver.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt