[DeTomaso] harness bar.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 11:45:16 EDT 2010

I actually want to install a roll cage. To do it right I need to pull the
motor, trans axle and all the interior carpeting and the engine hatch so it
can be modified for ease of removal (cut in half etc.) Since I don't have
the time or opportunity to do either the roll cage or a descent  roll bar
now I want to install a harness bar as a temporary fix. I want to get the
best harness bar I can get for the money. If I could get one of the members
with a machine shop to fabricate one for me that would be great and I would
prefer it  immeasurable over a bar from the vendors. So if any one out there
has the means and the inclination I would gladly compensate them for their
efforts. I could provide photos and measurements so they could fabricate a
bar to the correct specifications.

Boyd

P.S.
(Dawg thanks for you  you advice and suggestion I hope someone takes your
hint and offers to help me out)

HBC :>)