[DeTomaso] harness bar.

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 03:58:15 EDT 2010

Give the job to GW or one of the other fabricators you know to do the job right. I used to have one of those Hall bars. It fit perfectly but no substitute for a roll bar....

Art would probably not be alive today if he had a harness buckled in as he cart wheeled across the Utah desert  driving the car with his rear view mirror.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com