[DeTomaso] harness bar.

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 23:59:24 EDT 2010

Boyd, it seems the bolt spread between the shoulder harness bolts varies a
little between Panteras. I don't use one but I installed a Hall unit on a
'73 Pantera quite recently, and the bolts did not match up to the predrilled
holes. The black painted bar is 5/8" thick x 1" wide steel bar stock with
bends on each end, but with some effort and a big vise, the ends can be
cold-bent to change the spacing. So if what you get doesn't fit, you need not slot
the holes. FWIW- J DeRyke