[DeTomaso] harness bar.

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 19:04:01 EDT 2010

Does anyone have a harness bar they would like to get rid off ? ( the bar
that goes from the right shoulder harness bolt to the left shoulder harness
bolt and supports two multi point harnesses) It seems like the price their
selling for is a little high for a simple steel bar. If anyone one has one
for sale that will fit a 1973 L. I would be interested. I am going to hold
off on a roll bar until I am going to be in a position to pull the engine
and interior so I can do a proper installation of a roll bar or roll cage. I
would like to install some 6 point harnesses is in the mean time.

Boyd