[DeTomaso] Tires for 7-8 inch Campy wheels?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 20:00:38 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

The original Arriva tires were sized C60-15 and H60-15, which works out to
205/60 and 255/60, respectively.   The only tires in those sizes on Tire
Rack are the S-rated BFG Radial T/A, and they are cheap.   But does anybody
know of some non-Tire-Rack tires from other brands, such as Cooper, Toyo, etc.
that would work on 7 and 8 inch wheels?

I'm helping a fellow in Ireland source tires for his GTS; we'll get him the
BFG tires unless somebody can come up with a better alternative.   Remember
that he doesn't have 10-inch rear wheels, so the big 295s might not be such
a hot idea.

I look forward to your suggestions and/or real-world experiences. :>)