[DeTomaso] 18' or 19" wheels, 13" wide?

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sat Sep 11 10:20:51 EDT 2010

Dan,

Coddington is operating at www.billet.com

Ask for Boyd Jr....he's running the show since Senior died. Last time I talked to him he could make pretty much ANY size you want. They made a set for me in dimensions that none of the vendors would do. Since then they have actually expanded the mix and match sizes of the hoops and the centers. Also they had an exclusive forged hoop (I think from a German manufacturer) which are stronger and liter than previous wheels could be made. Poke around their site...you will find all  sorts of wheels.

A word of caution, if you are running huge brakes (like the Ken Greens Big Red Brembo conversion) I hear that there may be some interference with the wheel and brakes caliper on the "original center measurements". Make sure you let them know and they should be able to modify the center to give a tad more clearance.

Here's the link for Campi reproductions
http://www.billetwheel.com/campipricing.html

866.952.2693

            OFFICE :: 816.214.6122