[DeTomaso] 18' or 19" wheels, 13" wide?

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 10 12:14:26 EDT 2010

MD, to clarify my post I am considering 18" or 19" and in Monterey I was told they stopped making 345's in 18", so better to go 19".
The trick is, I want the rears to be 13.5".
I have a set of 19" Cobra Bulitt replicas from my last Silver State run, but they are too skinny for regular use (9" and 10").
Ideally, I use the 10" for the front and find someone making these in 19" x 13.5" but I've checked with several manufacturers and come up dry.

Dan

Dan Courtney
21 Years of Excellent Representation
Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA
(858) 551-5455 P
(858) 551-5456 F