[DeTomaso] Centerforce dual friction disk from Ford Racing

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 9 21:18:10 EDT 2010

I'm about 95% sure the DF700000 will bolt to a stock Pantera flywheel.  The DF700000 is a diaphragm PP with a dual friction disk.  The PP has 2 bolt patterns.  One lines up with the Fidanza aluminum flywheel, and probably the other aluminum flywheels too.  Going from memory - the 2nd pattern lines up with the stock Pantera flywheel - with 5/16" holes too.

I'm away from home right now, so I can't confirm.  I'll take pics when I get home.