[DeTomaso] 351C hydraulic roller lifters and steel distributor gears

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:11:47 EDT 2010

> Definately a 'save' post. Thanks for all you do to support the List.

You're welcome.

> PS. Let me know when you are coming back to the sandbox.....its cooling
down! ;-)}

The weather was the best part of Saudi Arabia.  That country is one giant
fun suck.
I'm pretty sure the Saudi government has a Dept of Fun Suck whose job it is
track down any fun ocurring in the country and make sure it is removed.

As it turns out, I'll likely be back there for a couple of weeks in
December.
Christmas in Saudi Arabia.  Oh joy.

Dan Jones