[DeTomaso] roll bar

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Sep 8 11:21:56 EDT 2010

I have not decided glass or plexiglass. There advantages to both but I
am leaning toward safety glass. I have a company here which can cut flat
safety glass with no problem. I am just planning on cutting a notch with
rubber and with a fair amount of space between the bar and the glass. I
will probably cut a "U" shaped piece of rubber and add a groove for the
glass.

Gary