[DeTomaso] roll bar

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 10:15:33 EDT 2010

Hey Gary, as usual, thanks for sharing your well-documented craftsmanship.
As a newbie, I have learned so much about pantera chassis specifics from
your site and project......

How are you planning on handling the penetration of the roll bar through the
bulkhead window? Obviously you can notch the glass ( or lexan, etc?) to slip
under/around the bars near the roof line, but I suppose a grommet or filler
piece would be needed to close the notch surround completely (?)

If that is discussed on the site I apologize...

Thanks! Cullen