[DeTomaso] 2bbl headers?

Dan Courtney dfcex at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 8 06:03:32 EDT 2010

The Winged Warrior just made it back to Dago from Yosemite (it's fourth 500+ mile road trip of this summer) and the casualty for this trip was one of the headers.
So now I'm looking for some new, or used/good shape, 2bbl headers.
I heard before there is a good system out of Mass. but I'm trying to keep on a budget. Gonna need plenty of spare change when I get back to finishing up The Beast.
Any tips?

Dan

By the way, I'm loving these 2bbl heads. The low end responsiveness and quicker acceleration is quite enjoyable.

Dan Courtney
21 Years of Excellent Representation
Excalibur Commercial Real Estate Services
La Jolla, CA
(858) 551-5455 P
(858) 551-5456 F