[DeTomaso] Looking for a lost Pantera

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Sep 8 00:52:13 EDT 2010

  Hi all,

POCA was recently contacted by someone looking for the Pantera once
belonging to their grandfather.  It was sold by an uncle when the
grandfather died, much to the dismay of the rest of the family.  Now the
granddaughter is trying to relocate the car and make contact with the
present owner.

The car last appeared in 2003 from what they've been able to put
together.  VIN is 4004 and does appear in Chuck's registry but is short
on data.  It was an original white car but the registry claims it to be
red now; don't know if that's true.

Please see their last email to me below.  If you have any idea where
this car is, I would like to put you in touch with the granddaughter.
Please email me privately.

Thank you,
Asa Jay