[DeTomaso] opinions

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 22:06:30 EDT 2010

Either one used in anger will save your life and leave bruises.  The real
factors are sanctioning bodies requirements (usually size and age related)
and use of use.  Putting on either in a formula car requires help,
especially with arm restraints (which I consider very important ), in the
Pantera, depending upon your seat, either will work great, the 5 will be
easier to lock in if you are using a duckhead release, either with a
pushbutton or Turn key quick release.  I have 5 point harnesses from G Force
that work well and hopefully shall remain untested.  Michael Shortt