[DeTomaso] 1972 detomaso pantera cooling system

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:47:06 EDT 2010

I am ignorant as far as the actual path the coolant follows on it's travels
through the car. I was told that the "By pass valve" kept the coolant
icirculation and that just shutting off the flow at the fire wall actually
prevented a portion of the coolant from being circulated. So which is right?
I wouldn't be surprised if the sales person mis represented the facts to
favor his product (the by pass valve) In any case I didn't buy one.
Boyd