[DeTomaso] 1972 detomaso pantera cooling system

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 21:52:24 EDT 2010

They are put in by an owner to keep the hot water out of the heater core
during the summer. Some race tracks also require them to prevent hot steam
from entering the cabin in the event of an accident. You can read about the
Modification in the Pantera Place web page tech section. They are not
"Necessary" but they are a good idea iif you want your AC to work better.
Boyd