[DeTomaso] what clutches that work with the ZF?

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 18:44:58 EDT 2010

Ken,

I searched the archives and came up with my post that listed the links
to the specific pages on the McLeod website that had all the part
numbers:

--------------

All those options I was listing were from just ONE of the clutch
manufacturers--McLeod.

Here are the standard replacement options they list (including both
three-finger and diaphraghm pressure plates, in various levels).

http://www.mcleodind.com/application_guide_pgs/psgr_car_17.html

Here are the twin-disc street clutches (Pantera is at the bottom of the
page)

http://www.mcleodind.com/application_guide_pgs/STREET_TWINS_ford.html

Those are about the only ones you'd consider for street use.   They can
also custom-make tiny multi-disc race clutches too.

Unfortunately they killed their website entirely and created a new one,
which has a snazzy pull down menu function that lets you select your
car, and then they show the products available for that car.  Except it
is completely inoperative.

But at least you can call McLeod, reference the links above, and they
can probably come up with paper hard copy or something?  All they
showed were pages from a paper catalog.