[DeTomaso] what clutches that work with the ZF?

mikeldrew at aol.com mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 18:03:39 EDT 2010

Ken,

You wrote:

   So, if you have part numbers, please share them.

>>>I don't have the part numbers handy.  I sure wish McLeod hadn't
removed that page from their website, as it has them all.

I have specifically (personally)  had great luck with their
three-finger and diaphragmn pressure plates, and their dual-friction
clutch disc.  I've also had luck with Centerforce's pressure plate and
dual friction clutch disc.  I know the Centerforce numbers are in the
archives somewhere, and I think I published the McLeod numbers here a
few years ago.