[DeTomaso] Procar Sportsman Racing Seat

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 22:57:30 EDT 2010

I guess I don't consider them a racing seat, at least not one that is
sanctioned for wheel to wheel racing.  But my buddy has a pair of
these we were going to fit in the race car (again, turns out they were
not appropriate) and they were much more comfortable than my 1st gen
Pre-L seats.  That said, not quite as comfortable as my '69 Fiat
Spider seats.  Hmmm...  I wonder if I could find a pair of those for
the Pantera?  :)

I thought the seating was firm, which would be just the trick for 2-3
hour drives.  I say give it a try for one seat.  Let us know how it
works out, they are very inexpensive and might be a great low-cost
upgrade.  I'd buy the seats my friend has... but they're blue.  Not so
good in a red car, though I could probably rig it to move closer to
the pedals...  Blechhhh!

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso